EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

With the manufacturing licence for Southport expected in the...

1. 1,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    With the manufacturing licence for Southport expected in the next few weeks, attention will turn to the product mix and the markets which THC will focus on. In addition to oils and resins, it is likely that the Southport facility will also produce finished dosage form pharmaceuticals and other products, and perhaps the company will give some indication of their production plans in the near future.

Although the trend is for Australian MC companies to focus on Europe and the Americas to supplement their Australian and New Zealand markets, it seems very likely that THC will also be looking towards the potentially lucrative Asian markets. In addition to their stated interest in Malaysia, there are opportunities for a company like THC to get a foothold in the Chinese CBD medicinal, neutraceutical and beauty products markets, including Traditional Chinese Medicine products, and a tie-up with a company like ASX-listed SCU which has snared a controlling interest in a Chinese company with hemp and import/export licences would provide an entry point for THC. One to keep an eye on.

As another poster has pointed out, there are unlisted cannabis companies in Australia which have developed their cultivation activities ahead of THC's current position, but I don't believe that any of the unlisted companies have R & D and extraction and purification capabilities anywhere near as advanced as THC's.

Of all the MC companies in which I have an interest, I believe that THC will become the most diverse and the most successful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.