BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Well I think that Sanders is right. It makes no sense to me to...

1. 17,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Well I think that Sanders is right. It makes no sense to me to have got upset about the figures released in early September. Inferred is guess work. Let’s imagine that the modelling
    he did was conservative, on top of the conversion to indicated because he dies actually know what he’s doing.

But some people would rather have big shiny numbers. and as tom says they don’t care whether the big number is not much better than educated guess.

I also happen to believe, having grown up with geologists as parents, that good geologists actually think totally differently from we mortals. They have a capacity to see time and space as if it is tangible. Their relationship with numbers is different as well. Now I have no idea whether that is the case with Tom but my guess is yes it is.

ok it matters that he can connect with the market but maybe he has also thought about the possibility that others won’t get what he is doing and have plans to address that.

In in the meantime mortals panic, sell, see disaster or whatever Only time will tell. That means people will continue with that or realise that the price now makes no sense with the figures that have already been released.

My opinion

p

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.