VMY 0.00% 19.0¢ vimy resources limited

Article, page-3

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    From a look around at old articles & claims, seems they were living in the area until about 2013 when the community collapsed and they ended up spread out into a couple of the nearby communities. From the looks of it, Vimy was communicating with the ~3 communities around the project, but the UUN claim was only made in 2020 and granted in 2021. Not sure what the appropriate way forward is but hopefully something can be worked out that mostly just extends current understandings with the nearby communities - I'd think the heritage exclusion zones etc would've been already flagged during communications w/ the other groups who seem to have some overlap with the UUN who made the direct claim on the area.

At a guess, given they no longer inhabit the area I'd say it's unlikely they would be hardline anti-mine-development given the amount of opportunities it can bring, but it's impossible to say for sure. & hard to say to what degree this threatens permitting, which is what's relevant to the share price. Market doesn't seem to be overly concerned, considering Vimy hasn't really dropped more than anything else in this omicron scare.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.