PRO 5.39% 88.0¢ prophecy international holdings limited

article, page-2

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I saw this, too.

I think this line is interesting:

"Thomas flags an underlying profit this year but says management won’t scrimp on growth measures to achieve this. “No one gets out of bed in the morning and says ‘we want a small business’. Both (the cyber and call centre) markets are huge and growing and we are scratching the surface of those. ”While there’s no shortage of unlisted cybersecurity rivals, there’s not much on the local bourse to choose from"

First, I'm not sure what a "underlying profit" is. Is this a non-GAAP profit, aka "a loss"? Or is that "underlying" as in "the bottom line." ?

Second, Brad has made it very clear that the company's goal is growth, which is great. He's right. Nobody is excited about a 20m gross revenue company even if it is profitable. I'm really hoping some of these upgraded and new product offerings and partnerships translate into sales, because not only is no one excited about a 20m rev company, they certainly aren't excited about a 20m rev company that is growing at 10-20%. 40, 50%+, now we are talking. Honestly, just a good defense contract or two of the sorts they've been talking about for years and this company could have a massive uptick.

Third, I don't see the relevance of whether competitors are on the "local bourse" or not. Most of it's customer are in the US and there are plenty of competitors on the NYSE, NASDAQ and OTC.

Speaking of the US, it's time for Prophecy to go to Missouri, the "show me" state ... and I hope they do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.045(5.39%)
Mkt cap ! $64.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 88.0¢ 85.0¢ $36.32K 42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 46568 83.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 694 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
87.0¢
  Change
0.045 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
85.0¢ 87.0¢ 85.0¢ 15483
Last updated 14.07pm 16/05/2024 ?
PRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.