GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

articles etc, page-16

1. Ya
    6,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    hi PA

Since BP's 21st April stuffup in the GOM, this blowout is the 3rd such incident that I am aware of. Just last month in Pennsylvania, EOG couldn't control a frac job, which led to a blowout that was controlled in 16 hrs. The authorities did fine the 2 companies involved. Such incidents do come down to human error &/or equipment failure.

Here's that article.

------------------------------------------------------

Spawk.....

That flow seems 2b a combination of both O&G, so forget 200 bopd + 1 MMcfd, has 2b more then that to gush out in an uncontrolled manner. I am not sure abt testing at this stage, too risky IMO (0.5-1" choke seems optimum).

Remember these r stacked sands in the 278' open hole section (first one was reported as a 6' thk net sand below the shoe + another deeper 28' netpay).

IMO, 'Cudd' will simply have to kill this section first b4 giving an all-clear to Mantle. Fortunately there's 120' of sand safe behind the casing, which can b perforated at a later date.

We still dont know the complete details yet, so will have to wait for more newsflow. Will chk the news/progress over the w'end. 'Cudd' have seen worse rouge-wells then this b4, so as long as there's no fire, should b ok. Just feel a bit sad for the 83 yr old farmer 'Papa' Jesse Dugas.

Just my thoughts for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.