GRX 5.38% 88.0¢ greenx metals limited

Articles in newspapers about GRX, page-2

1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Screenshot of the article in Polish in Polityka Insight (article is by tall pay wall – this newspaper is strictly for those who can afford it and know the value – like Ministers, Top CEO's and likes): https://i.imgur.com/xD4d2g0.jpg

Translation of the article:

WILL POLAND PAY 4 MLD ZŁ FOR NON-BUILDED MINE:
    The Court of Arbitration is soon to issue a verdict in the dispute between GreenX Metals (formerly Prairie Mining) and the state treasury over damages for blocking its ability to mine coal at the Jan Karski and Dębieńsko mines.
    In 2020 and 2021. GreenX brought two arbitration cases against Poland, claiming a total of £737 million in damages (approximately PLN 4 billion) - one under the Energy Charter Treaty and the other under the Australia-Poland Bilateral Investment Agreement. It alleges that the government has blocked it from resuming coking coal mining at the Dębieńsko mine in Upper Silesia and building the Jan Karski mine near Lublin. In November 2022, the last combined hearing on both cases concluded.
    There is a belief in government circles that a verdict in them will be issued in October at the latest, before the parliamentary elections.
    Our government sources say that the Australians are the strong favourites to win, both on the facts and the process. The near finale of the dispute is also being sensed by investors. Since September 2022, the company's shares have risen more than three and a half times. The most recent jumps in value occurred on 14 February (+8.2 per cent) and 2 January (+39.2 per cent).

Do the math yourself, both of those sharp rises are closely caused by govt.
    2 of Jan, as stated previously, was beta test of their strategy in Gazeta Polska (very-pro-govt) – they do wanna put the blame on some "foreign courts" and "bribes in previous govt" BEFORE the verdict is published.
    On 14th of Feb, according to my sources, many PL magazines got anonymous tips on the "inner kitchen of the Arbitration case" – thus, the growth as circle of folks who got the info from the tip grew.

Keep in mind, that real publishing by truly nation-wide gazette were not even begun.

Choose your arm wisely now.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5059/5059671-d348f5b25d140aa7c067b5cfbb017cba.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
-0.050(5.38%)
Mkt cap ! $245.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 88.5¢ 88.0¢ $670 761

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5320 85.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 22565 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.