PUR 16.7% 0.3¢ pursuit minerals ltd

Articles research on Vanadium, page-2

1. 1,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    i have alot confidence in PUR, its a fact that vanadiam prices is going up, its going so well that its pushing the price of the metal up by 30 per cent in the past year.
    Sooner than later, opinions of many experts that vanadium flow batteries will eventually overtake lithium batteries for large scale uses such as grid stabilisation battery plants because of longer life and greater stability.
    The only thing stuck back of my head is, a lot of current vanadium deposits are owned by companies whose main purpose is to mine or extract something very different such as oil, bauxite, iron ore, gold, copper or uranium.
    Bear in mind when looking at list of ‘vanadium’ companies, given that many may produce it as a by-product, some might not even acknowledge they have vanadium and they may have no plans to extract vanadium at this stage. For example, both BHP and Rio Tinto both own large amounts of vanadium and extract some but it would be a long bow to draw to buy shares in either global mining giant in the hopes of getting a price bump on vanadium, given the much larger scale of their other operations.
    the world evolving so fast, the lift in demand and the price of vanadium would certainly cause even these mining giants, to revisit their plans and perhaps increase or begin vanadium production should it be economic and be the future.
    Last edited by Alby118: 22/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.