LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

articles, page-8

1. 2,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 339
    Thanks FletaP.

I think the summary in the article you refer to sums it up nicely.

"Linc has started operations that allow it to cover its debt obligations while continuing to work on exploration, a key in any micro oil company. Additionally, Linc has essentially gotten lucky. No matter what their expectations were for the Arckaringa Basin they did not anticipate oil reserves that would challenge Saudi Arabia's historic concentrations. In my mind this stock has nowhere to go but up and increasing energy prices 4-5 years from now will only help Linc in the future."

Linc debt is sustainable from its operations and can now wait to yell BINGO with a shale oil divestment or JV plus MANY of the other potentially huge projects it has going on.

It's inevitable that they succeed with at least one of the many goals they're aiming for, but investors were concerned about their ability to pay debt in the meantime.

Now they have met their oil production targets (which will sustain their debt obligations) and are proving to be closer to meeting their goals, a return to pre-GFC share price levels is very likely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.