CCE 7.50% 4.3¢ carnegie clean energy limited

articles, page-2

1. 6,447 Posts.
    saxien,

thanks for that. interesting reading. have you checked out comsuc's june 2003 tech focus issue 6? i have been able to get my hands on a copy where over half the report is dedicated to ramping up CCE. i am nearly tempted to bail out on CCE on this fact alone if one believes that comsuc is the ultimate contrarian indicator. i have extracted their editorial commentary below for those interested either way.

ps. see if you can pick out all the errors in grammar. then again what else would you expect from comsuc. as the old saying goes....'pay peanuts get monkeys'.

"This is an interesting company. Its success in treating approximately 30 of the more serious burn victims from the Bali tragedy was a high profile exercise, but reflects the technology and expertise that is now available very day. Sales revenue for the current year to 31 December 2003 could approximate $1.6 million. The company could emerge with an operating profit in 2004 year. Some interest is emerging in the stock as it products are become more widely known. The company has $10 million in cash assets and minimal debt."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.003(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $13.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.0¢ $13.67K 331.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 306525 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 225 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.