BRN 1.52% 16.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Having read a few posts over the last couple of days, may I say...

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5543

Having read a few posts over the last couple of days, may I say this.

Most on this forum have a good sense of humour, we are mature enough to know when a joke or a bit of shit stirring is going down, whether that be by down or up rampers.

I've thrown my share of sarcasm, my photos of great whites after being needled continuously by obnoxious posters, looking to disrupt the forum or undermine my comments by discrediting my friendly connection with our company.

Yesterday when I read the post about an offer from IBM for 500 Billion, I read it twice and realised it was a joke, BUT the problem is, despite being 100% innocent of trying to cause any trouble, just a young fellow having a laugh, you can never directly quote a company representative by name, unless that approval of linkage has been confirmed.

Both the Founder and his righthand man were named...please don't do that again.

Of course both men would be aware of that....my personal view is that if Brainchip stays the course in it's own right, which I think the founder's will do for some time yet, we will to valued eventually in the 100's of Billions, and I'm being serious, but not quoting anybody at the same time.

Try not to be too precious....we were all young once, full of attitude, acting before thinking, and possibly feeling untouchable...there's big stakes at play here, and the way I see it, our hand is the winning hand over and over again.

Marc Kennis of Pitt Street Research has presented a very, very credible report.

Nice job Marc if you happen to read this, a very balanced, honest appraisal of our current situation, I agree with your sentiment, your target price is just the first couple of steps up a very long ladder, in my humble opinion, we are sitting on a juggernaut...how good is this for Australia, this is where the true dream was hatched.

Looking forward to heading into the offices early next month to shake a few hands !

Tech wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.3¢
Change
-0.003(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $313.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $409.8K 2.492M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
75 2864003 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 110054 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.