THIS is UNREAL...lol....as I found BRN couple of days ago and...

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    THIS is UNREAL...lol....as I found BRN couple of days ago and bought in today!....how funny if it is really that co!...))))...as I posted on their forum today I truly do not understand how most of those technologies work ( just layman basics!) and that was the reason why I did not look at tech cos for years! I really like to understand what I am buying....my portfolio was/is very heavy in biotechs so this year I decided to diversify a bit..)) I bought small parcel in CIO WTC and BRN today....PLENTY........
    but I HATE takeovers....we are selling our small brilliant companies for peanuts....t/o is one off payment....if you have small parcel it may pay for a car or cheap holidays....I prefer to see my cos grow so they become legends!...so truly, here is hoping there won't be any t/o in any of those promising cos I just started accumulating...
    do you have any other cos on your list I could have look at?.. much appreciated in advance....I have few on my watchlist - still reading about them: SAS and VIV, GTK and couple more ...just looking at them and researching...
    BRN I will be buying more when money available...another one I am just going crazy about atm is FLC (Fluence)- Water.... ...water is and will be more precious then gold.. loading on it like there was no tomorrow....lol....))))..thank you for your time and response...cheers!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.