DUO 0.00% 0.9¢ dourado resources limited

I think I cracked the mystery and if I am right DUOers will be...

1. 365 Posts.
    I think I cracked the mystery and if I am right DUOers will be in for a hell-of-a-ride. Just got back from holiday and read entire thread and something 1 poster said really really stood out

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE

Hand up who it was ? They posted a link, but where did they guess this from ? So alas I did some digging as it seemed too specific

To my surprise, amazement, delight I was sent a link for a BBY lunch day review from a poster dated October 14 that mentions a revolutionary tech that uses ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE seeking to list on ASX

Google "I'm going to need a bigger brain BBY disruptive lunch" (phone cant copy paste) - read what he says ! (can someone pos a copy)

: 5,000 times faster than a normal chip
    : Deal with google and other neuroscience experts

Go to the website listed in the review, bill gates says the technology is worth 10 times more than Microsoft

I asked my broker to check register and guess what, BBY are on there

I googled the technology creator, Peter Van De Made, he lives in Perth and the business used to be registered there before going US to chase big fish

Brainchip website says they are in technology park in Perth

Broker roadshow in October and sophisticated investor raise in Decmeber. Tells me that poster was maybe a placement taker and spilling the beans

It fits perfectly. Too many coincidences ?

The broker writing the review seems flabbergasted with its potential. Is DUO the shell for Brainchip? Please let the magic happen Peter

I may be wrong, but if I'm right I want to be holding. This could be massive

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.