ALA 3.23% 15.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Artimist AGM, page-2

1. 12,996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    kippax: Many THANKS for your really very interesting post about Suda's ArTiMist !
    IF I do understand you (and others posting earlier) correctly, there will be NOTHING coming about in respect to ArTiMist until
    a) Most likely sometime in very LATE 2017 or
    b) IF a Big Pharma like Novartis wants to show some benevolence (not too common with any of the BP!)

wdp: I checked and I seem to be the one and only poster here left with a 'sell' sentiment and hence according to your thinking, I am holding up an increase in share-price?!?
    Cannot understand the logic of this at all, as I am surely NOT going to sell my EMS/SUD stock at the current crazily low share-price... (earliest from 5cents upward to just break even calculating the time-cost of holding EMS and thereafter SUD over many a year...!).
    Therefore, it is SURELY not small time holders of SUD (with a few million EMS/SUD shares) that are holding the SUD share-price down. BUT much rather a LACK of dedicated BUYERS that would/will drive the Suda share-price up ! JIMHO, of course.
    There are volumes still going through every day (today almost one million shares) but the share-price seemingly remains STUCK around the low 2 cents level. SO: WHO is selling??

Comments most welcome as usual.

wasa

PS: Like all other SUD share-holders, I would like/love to see the Suda share-price increase!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $157.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $63.39K 414.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 384976 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 228483 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.