ALA 3.23% 15.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Artimist AGM, page-89

1. 5,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 809
    hey stevie

thanks for the mantel of no 1 negative poster. Lol!

Clyde was, as you would expect, a gentleman and I appreciate him taking the time to call me to discuss Suda. He is clearly passionate about the company

As for whether he gave me some "tonic for the troops." Well in fairness to him much of what he knows we all know (as you would expect it to be) albeit he clearly speaks with the company on a regular basis.

If anything I have renewed faith in the work ethic of management and I take some comfort from the medical supplies business. I think they are doing a good job for their size and resources and they probably punch out of their weight division but my concerns about their ability to realistic achieve the lofty goals they set are not allayed.

It was a bit like the head of the Richmond cheer squad ringing me to tell me about the proud history of Richmond that it has the best club song and that Hardwick is a great bloke who works hard! Great but what about the last 8 years rubbish results and frankly without the players and the support coaches a GF appearance is unlikely.

But hey if your targets do get hit then this punt will payout!

warm regards
    Last edited by pogues: 15/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $157.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $63.39K 414.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 384976 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 228483 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.