ARU 2.86% 18.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

ARU - broker targets/ other research/key questions. Comparisons to LYC

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Hello (happy!) ARU holders,

As a relatively new entrant to the stock (catalyst was Rinehart buying in) I was hoping to tap into the collective wealth of knowledge from experienced ARU posters if possible. I could spend many hours going back over old posts but hoping to see if I can circumvent with some key questions. Its been an absolute cracking performer in recent months and just thinking about going really hard (was awaiting a pullback but aint seemingly coming at this stage - unlike virtually EVERY other resource stock I monitor daily which is a large number) taking it from a top 10 holding for me personally to top 2-3 even. A few key questions please which if anyone had a moment of 2 to answer would be very much appreciated:

- I have searched the company website (Investor section) and there appears to be a lack of any broker (big or small) covering the stock. Is this correct? If anyone is covering, who and what is the target price?

- I have left messages for the Investor Relations person (or equivalent) in recent days but am waiting to hear back. Can anyone best recommend the best way to keep abreast of major changes with the company eg do they do quarterly webinars?

- the major catalysts over coming months appear (based on company presos timelines) to be FID, 'Finance contractual close' and construction commencement. Are these all on track and any other major catalysts expected (these are already more than enough no doubt) and how is funding sorted for the huge Cap Ex?

- Prospects of GR taking over the whole thing? Do holders perceive this as a decent long term prospect and would it need to be valued at a 'bull case' NPV of 3-4B? (or more?). Or other likely t/over prospects? Ideally no t/over until the shares are fully valued any way and then a 30-40% premium on top of that is always nice

- NdPr - is there much /visible' new supply coming on board globally over coming years or are we quite bullish about the long term pricing prospects - esp with China dominating the vast majority of supplies and the inherent geo-political issues increasingly at play here

- Finally, compared to LYC, am I right in saying ARU has the 'rarest' and most valuable of rare earths? Is there a summary of comparisons to LYC which has a market cap 5-6 x more relative to ARU in terms of respective NPV, total resource (size of resource and minelife) and mix of resource, where refined and other major differences? Is there any reason ARU cant become a 6-8b market cap longer term in a bull case scenario for NdPr?

- Any other material info - good or bad - to be aware of? What are the major risks besides the obvious (construction issues/overruns), new technology making demand for NdPr lower than expected etc

Thanks for anyone reading this and genuinely not trying to waste anyones time. I would be extremely grateful of anyone being generous with their time to respond and wish you (now us) all the best with what looks like an absolute cracker. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $415.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $515.0K 2.942M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 438380 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 551311 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.