ARU 0.00% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

ARU Chart Thread, page-1060

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Teddy Bear

I think, I came accross somethink a whilw ago, that former EXT Rosing South is actualy now owned by BHP.............and yes, I thought it was stolen from us too...........

I was than only early trader, started in 2004......with $ 20 000 AUD, which I saved over 10 years working on farms in WA............ than lost 30% in EXT in 2008 GFC start, than sold at 10% profit at 20c, when it got back up, as everyone was scared and did not invest, hey???

And I just did not look at market for some time........as thought, it is the end of trading oportunities for good........................that is the learning.
    Only to see it later to fly up when everything was down..........one of very few stock, which went up at all for some time.

So I goi back in and bought at 6.50.........sold at 8.50, bought for less and than, at $10.50 I think watched Fukusima news in the pub on friday night.....in horror that I got wiped out.......................only to discover later that night, that I did sell the lot for I think at 10.15, or 11.15??? amogst the first trades after that event on the protective stop loss........which I probably forgoten I had it placed in (lerned from EXT huge dropand loss of 30%)......................!!!!!!!!

So far , I do not have a stop loss on ARU, as I believeit is on long upward trajectory, and still in it`s kind of infancy in regard to the chart and developement, annoucments milestones etc) (no disregard to the company or management).
    There are I believe dirty tricks in trading techniques, to intice retails investors like myself into the trap of selling - ripping it out of our hands to get hands on it themselfs, as they do know the huger picture of what is coming themselfs.......long term trends and direction of the big smart money.
    They oversell for big drop so you trigger your stop loss and than they buy, or if not working, than they buy agresively to push the prices up so you sell on unusual huge profit..................`cause they know, it is going lot, lot higher in future..........your sold100% gain, and no shares, will bocome their 1000% or 10 000% gain on their shares in future............... ( what if BOD is right, and in few years, when we are in production ,hopefuly with no big hickups, and there is gap in NdPr supply, we paid our debt, have dividends, and than ARU will drill and discover double the deposit ??????
    What happens with price than????? 5-10 years in from now. (I will be only 52-57) still able to use the money well.

But will come time, when I will probab;y leave 50% in, and than start placing stop losses. Divert the rest to elsewhere into younger companies.
    Will see also , whether ARU will get to dividends stage, and than adjust the strategy accordingly- due to cheap taxation from dividends from a large amount. Might even leave the large portion in, who knows, we will asses when facing the river, hey.......?

(also, when I converted into long term investor from a short term trader glued to the screen, discovering I only make money for the brokers in commissions and not myself, bought ARU......so did not watch charts ............and than found myself in -95% loss..........probably not selling due to denial and believing in long term story and need of this company.I did have sleepless nights, as I lost than 95% of money I saved over 15 years, including 50 000 of my parents money........I know bad management...BUT attending the AGMs....and listerning to the LONG TERM FUNDAMENTALS including the demografics, and technological change, and the operation of industries and goverments via ARU BOD experience, I did continued to hold ..........due to information, and also non ability to use my capital as it was lost in numbers on the paper. I still held part of the company though, which I consiedered as a CONSTANT and the rest was people stuff, and game, and psychology.So despite all that, I descover, that ARU was doing progress, which was divergence in fundamentals from the price on chart. So I did adopted Down everidging..........the most agressively I could.......from saved money.............when nobody wanted it even for 4c.)
    Do you see similarity with Bicoin here........and FTX- scared people off, and riped it out of their hands.........this time for a cheap price....future will tell)

I am not just filtering my sad heart about loosing EXT opportunity here, but rather showing a long process of understanding of how it works and taking lessons and learning in the process - which takes time. (still lot ot learn , and this forum is great sorce of that as well)

Hopefuly it helps some young or early traders like I was in 2004- when I bought first laptop for $ 6000 and Metastock trading software for $700, investment newsletter also for $700 a year for tips on stocks. Imagine those cost to trading than, when I was on $14/h on farms. I was 28yo.

Got to WA from non english speaking country in 1999, having no working visa, sleeping in Kings park inder a bush for 3 weeks not knowing anybody before aquiring 457 visa via faming agency and getting a job. Sitting in Kings park every day, watching the scysrapers and immagining who the hell might be inside it, and how they got there, and what they do for living. Immagining the oil magnates like from Dallas serials in TV. Having few bucks in my pocket........

Today, I do know who is in, what they do, and how it looks inside. And knowing , that in one of the window, there is ARU office, and I invest in them, with them and they actualy do work kind of for my benefit as well. ( I also once drove my Landcruiser HJ 60 few kilometers from the today minesite, so I do know the landscape and environment they work in- it is tiny bit personal than)

SO, I am truly enjoying, and appriciating those price levels in 50c........condidering , what got me here.............

Good luck to honest people .................enjoy the future developement and have dreems. Hosujan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.3¢ $457.2K 2.607M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 571983 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1282702 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.