ARU 2.50% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

From Fat Tail Investment Research on 01/03/2023After lithium...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    From Fat Tail Investment Research on 01/03/2023

After lithium stocks bolted up last year…Let’s do a quick state of play on the ASX critical metals space right now.Lynas Rare Earths has rocketed into 2023, up more than 20% at the time of writing.
    Fortescue’s Andrew Forrest has now pivoted to rare earths as well.
    He started Fortescue Future Industries (FFI) to focus on the critical minerals to fuel the transition to a green global economy.

After announcing Fortescue Metals Group’s ‘best-ever’ half-year result, he recently said:
    ‘We have…a very rare insight, I think, for a mining company, into what’s happening in the green energy revolution because we speak to everybody and we own businesses, like electrolyser facilities, very large battery facilities which are amongst the most advanced prototypes in the world.’The key elements in EV drivetrains and batteries are getting scarcer by the week.

And we’re now seeing this filter down to certain ASX explorers and near-producers.
    So, which stocks should you buy?
    You’ll get my best ideas here. One, which I’ve dubbed ‘Son of Fortescue’ (ARU), has already flown high since I recommended it last November.
    So high it’s currently sitting out of my buy-up-to zone.
    It could easy retrace back a bit in the short term. If it does that, my advice is to load up now. You won’t regret it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $450.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.3¢ $868.6K 4.398M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 131969 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 2059581 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.