ARU 0.00% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Just keeping folks in the loop....its Official...... ECE Nolans...

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Just keeping folks in the loop....its Official...... ECE Nolans (Chinese holding since 2013) is definitely fully out/divested/zero holding. This now paves the way forward for signing of binding Offtakes with the Canadians (GE Renewables) and German automakers, AS WELL AS funding/financing from the same countries ECAs as well as the South Koreans. Emails do finally get responded to from management.
    BTW Gina/HP remains fully invested at 10.01%, the quiet word is that someone else may be interested in a stake in ARU, who that someone is....no definite answer....so I have to call that one out that it remains speculation only. Please DO NOT invest on that basis.
    There will be an official Shareholder Update (probable conference call post Annual results) at the end of August, but a lot is happening in the background regarding negotiations, and when it does "fall into place" it will in ONE BIG HIT.
    If I have any advice to anyone who is thinking of selling.....if you must for financial reasons then go ahead..... if its for just ridding yourself of pain/hurt...think again..... if you are not in pain.... don't..... if you have a sell order up at a higher price eg over 30c and especially if you don't monitor the markets/ARU everyday then I would remove it, because when this takes off it will go.....whooooooooooosh..... and likely double in price in less than a day. (and we will witness one of the biggest short-covering rallies EVER seen on the ASX)
    Something is happening (in the background) and I'm pretty certain its gonna end up good for those who are holding (and more so those who've bought these past few months).
    It is still

All IMVHO, DYOR (cause I have), GLTA(patient)LTH "Build it they (even Musk) will come for more" LTH over 1.0mil but less than 5.0 mil shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.3¢ $624.4K 3.553M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 209908 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 809563 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.