ARU 2.78% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Nice Torrita. The lows are in - look at the 3 high peaks I have...

1. 6,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545
    Nice Torrita. The lows are in - look at the 3 high peaks I have pointed out before and observe where the next high peak will arrive. If we look at corresponding short positions next week when available - relative to this weeks PrNd very positive price swing we may already start to see a pullback in their positions. Regardless the final offtakes could arrive anytime between now and next 6 weeks - that will tell us whom the key financiers are - obviously the two EXPORT CREDIT AGENCIES and Aus gov x 2 head that up. ARU have only 32% plus optional 15% planned spot product to negotiate with at this point - so very little room really to satisfy all offtake parties deep in negotiations with German and GE at top of the list obviously to satisfy the Ueler Hermes and Canadian combined 900usd million credit facility - an outstanding result for shareholders with no - minimal dilution. The terms - interest - payback period (no penalty extensions will be very favorable in my view) - then our FMG moment will arrive in 5 years time when FMG were riddled with debt and low iron ore prices - well look today - as with Lynas our peer whom have overcome more than many obstacles and huge outflows in cash to deal with such - that ARU will not have to endure - one site and all product sold into long term tier 1 customers.

Nearly there folks - the insto's would be more than satisfied with their rapid shorting results achieved (that is an unprecedented 6 month downward spiral - hardly a bump up - perfectly managed by them) - they will unwind soon enough and we know what happens on such.

When - perhaps now (or when offtakes binding within next 6 weeks) through to years end if finance is wrapped up and any other positive surprises. With a "possible tailwind" supporting reo pricing and the usual media and coverage - already being seen with Bell Potter a month ago with 12 month 72c price target - ARU will return to a fair value SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $404.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $284.1K 1.606M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 811681 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 945214 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.