ARU 1.32% 19.3¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Yes was aware Sharesdude and some sellers arrived but overall...

1. 6,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1480
    Yes was aware Sharesdude and some sellers arrived but overall asx did not drop a great deal and US Dow held firm where other big recent gainers fell away - Nasdaq's darling Nividia fell 10%.

Anyway I was discussing recent but also past 15 months when the "insto" arrived. How they have coordinated thus far 3 perfect short hits. One with aide of off market rebalancing strategy and the other 2 aided by ARU (and of course the poor critical minerals sector) - the first being the market were advised and FID March last year - that's a little over 3 months the "insto" arrived and they were told very differently and shorted all the way down to 20c and got out - cashed in huge twice along the way only to build their position again very quickly. Then of course that last SPP provided for them another wonderful gift and they repeated their strategy by manipulating the SP down a slow as 13c I think it was and immediately ramped up their short position again to what it is again today. On that I suggest the "insto" is very well informed - the "insto" has accumulated a very significant amount of ARU shares for little cost - I could be wrong but that is how I see it and look at the 12 months short chart it shows like no other and the facts around why the chart looks as it does - seriously take a look at the recent Aus Gov massive facility and ARU still can not hold a SP that reflects where they are with Nolan's development and the "insto" is aware the remaining key items for the FID are not near completion and they can still crack in. In the event they get caught out - which they will not because their recent average buy of short position gives them room to cover and as explained by another now they are bot trading for pips and extra $$ - not really increasing their overall short position.

Whilst we have been awaiting many binding agreements and announcements - I speculate of another agreement that will play out very favorably soon and the SP will move up considerably with assistance from "insto" being fully loaded with stock and soon wanting a decent gain in SP to cash in the other way with some of the significant accumulated shares they hold and of course management performance established now - all is set for go.

Some would suggest conspiracy theorist - on the other hand many know how the "insto" operate and how wannabe companies desperate for cash organize the critical funding - insto support. No probs as all parties are very well positioned now over the past 15 months and the critical binding finance and off take announcements are arriving in coming months - which in reality is quiet quick time due to all the changes since "insto" arrived and supported by a tailwind of global ex China demand and support for new key projects to supply that need.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.3¢
Change
0.003(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $444.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $383.7K 1.979M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 2929744 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 560198 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.3¢
  Change
0.003 ( 1.32 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.3¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ 1522796
Last updated 11.19am 03/05/2024 ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.