ARU 5.41% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Plenty of excitement ahead now for sure. Would have been very...

1. 6,121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1503
    Plenty of excitement ahead now for sure. Would have been very different if insto support did not arrive and Aus Gov huge support but they're locked in and more to be announced sooner or later as shorts see it.

That Gov debt ann on14th March only saw short position fall marginally - I'm sure I commented that one hedger was satisfied risk was off at the time but the shorts kept raising the bar.

March 13th whilst in TH sat at 120 million.
    March 14th on ann down to 106 million.
    March 15th way back up to 125 million - obviously insto shorting knew there was to be no near term further catalyst/announcement and they ripped in and have continued thus far. Some profit taking by traders who took what was on offer as the SP was screwed down again by those in the know ...... pure manipulation in that ARU can not hold a fair gain on such a substantial announcement - with more critical ann's due - who would have shorted against such - only ones in the know - sipping martini's with comrades on super yacht charters in Sydney Harbor haha.

When the two blocks on the sell side are removed we may see some sign along with a possible short position dip. This high buy side and low sell side has been a theme for many, many weeks (besides the March ann) - more buyers than sellers - but the buyers rig it and push it down then back up the sell side immediately on a half cent decline with a few largish blocks. Annoying but the way it is and it will swing the other way at some point - but only when "they" want it to. It's interesting and learning and I have a similar non related sector investment trading similarly and just trying to understand it is key for me - in past years I would have dumped - but in only holding 3 stocks I can commit the time to follow closely - and yes ARU are undoubtedly far more advanced than previously in their entire existence - unfortunately the SP does not reflect such - for reasons we discuss. Sorry folks - no more on this matter for me - we just wait and keep looking at NdPr pricing and reporting - presentations in the meantime - oh and HP trajectory into RE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.010(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $450.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.0¢ $2.778M 14.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29980 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 947702 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.8¢
  Change
0.010 ( 6.07 %)
Open High Low Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.0¢ 6175963
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.