ARU 2.50% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

ARU Chart Thread, page-2290

1. 2,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    Just a little emotional. I have heard this all before.

RE: your bat phone dig, that’s as a few tend to rant inaccurately here, without meaning. I offered an opportunity to have the voice heard. Guess what? No response… strange that hey. People just want to scream at no one, make us all listen to their bad day, throw their toys, and yet when given the opportunity, don’t want to have their reason displayed, or heard. That’s odd don’t you think?

Ramping and encouraging buyers; no, but that being said, I’m not shying away from the fact that I am huge believer, that’s unlike you. So, we differ. That is allowed, that’s whey we are all here, to debate our opinions.

Those that are clever enough, see this platform as learning. In fact, I learn here daily. That’s why I’m here. Not for the childish slaying and emotional outburst you bring. As shown above, you are volatile.

Importantly, you are a bigger fool than I first thought, if you think I’m a shorter. That is absolute BS. So, you think I have access to 160M shares? Seriously stupid comment.

I’ve been quite patient with you, so have others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $450.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $554.7K 2.831M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 1139538 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 47758 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.