ARU 3.03% 16.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Hi @crazybullHey ARU won't be going Private. The reason is in...

1. 172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    Hi @crazybull

Hey ARU won't be going Private. The reason is in the finance package (both Govt, private and all the rest), there will be clauses saying this can't go private. This is pretty standard when getting assistance from Govt agency (here and abroad). I have personally done deals like this.

True we don't know exactly why the SP moves down. Could be a range of things. And that is the most likely answer. A range of factors. But it is good to discuss them all.
    - Shorters (they have had lots of fun with ARU FID running 'late', ECE nolans (Chinese) selling on market, China lowering NdPr prices. etc.). So this didn't help the SP.
    - I would assume there are Bots out there that trade based on NdPr prices and commodities in general. So this would not have helped the SP. These Bots don't see that there will be two NdPr Markets soon.
    - ECE Nolans (the Chinese)...have been selling on market from $0.70 to (at a guess) $0.15. As they went under 5% of ARU, so there was no longer any requirement to report their sale of shares etc. But their plan has always been to either take conrol of ARU (which they could not) OR prevent ARU getting finance. So if that is their game. So if i was there, and don't have a rational profit motive.....then I would hold onto some shares....to drop onto the market just before FID to really push down the SP. Also remember that back in 2013 (i think) ECE Nolans put into ARU about $10m at around $0,20 (i think). So they have been selling shares at a profit all the way down. And I'm sure the Chinese Govt will be backing them if they sell a few at a loss. Have a look at what the Chinese Govt. have been doing over at Northern Minerals (NTU). They have been trying to do a takeover through shadow companies...got busted....forced to sell....NTU been hacked all their data.... This is not conspiricy,,,,these are facts.
    - Management taking forever with finance....this naturally pushes SP down...people get bored. Happens all the time.

But - all of these are in the past....and where you make money is by looking forward....and taking a position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $383.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $245.7K 1.529M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 333293 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 877689 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.