ARU 1.28% 19.3¢ arafura rare earths ltd

How's the charts and bulls and bears bs looking now - no volume...

1. 6,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1556
    How's the charts and bulls and bears bs looking now - no volume was always the key for the insto's to screw this down again - just as before.

Until the insto's manipulating - reverse course and hit the buying side which would likely see a decent re rate in the SP - nothing will change. Tracking the short position and a decent fall not a blimp will be the guide - they are in full control.

When is the question? Well it could be sometime after the equity component is closed out - at a very substantial discount to fair value. My presumption is based on the fact no matter what substantial progress ARU deliver - the insto's and we know of at least one whom have been in control op sp and accumulating substantial holdings (under other entities of course) - and will load up more on their equity opportunistic participation - will then hopefully reverse course and pump the SP positive. Of course they can just continue on their merry way of more opportunistic shorting/accumulation strategy for several years until that big event of commissioning - ramp up in production that most long term holders are here for also.

I would hazard a guess - the insto's - again one of whom we know almost have secured their substantial holdings for free (don't be fooled by the 37c spp). For 18 months they have screwed the SP down with shorting/accumulation strategy - no coincidence it all started immediately after the Dec 22 SPP and aided by the fall off in the sector. Can't beat the rich and systems they leverage to advantage - but you can be patient - follow the money and like the rich - be greedy - accumulate like Gina has with LYC - MP - BRE - lithium stock I forget - she is not speculating - oh and have a look at short positions of each stock she has dived into - 3 have gone way north since she arrived.

Just a ramble - don't buy or sell a single share on my rambles.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.3¢
Change
-0.003(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $438.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $44.77K 233.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 1188230 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 816056 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.