ARU 3.13% 16.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

ARU Chart Thread, page-2637

1. 723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    I wouldn't worry about it... i have built my position and i am waiting for it to happen...
    It depends on price of NdPr .. ARU needs NdPr price at least USD67 . If the next two year projection are correct around under US65 for FY25 and under US75 for FY26 than you know this is heading..

I was 13.5c up now only 3c up. I cant buy anymore, no more allocation on this one... Taking some profit off the table is so important as it all adds up end of the year but as human being sometimes we just can't help ourselves to think a lit bit bigger aka big heart... What I learn so far is not too overstretch and turn this shares thing into obsession.

ARU is still long way to go and there will be lots of problems along the way (anything can happen in between) and share price will spike and dive on news and announcements .. a good example is LTR

Everyone has their own risk appetite and has their own way of making money or lose money (hope not). Just get use to the CR, this is not going to be the last time

Surely it takes us more than HC posts to buy ARU shares...

Good luck everyone, hopefully we all make plenty of money on this one .. hopefully

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $395.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 15.8¢ $496.5K 3.086M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 942705 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 1299285 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.