ARU 6.76% 17.3¢ arafura rare earths ltd

ARU Chart Thread, page-2658

1. 6,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1620
    The stakes are high and I am personally no longer interested in the stress of playing - just holding is fine. Best wishes though to players.

I was thinking forward - what restrictions are on SP post FID. With profitable pricing agreements locked in the only major I can consider is delay project delivery - IP processing tech confirmation. Should Trum win etc etc I can see no change with ARU - in fact there are possibly more favorable factors - other new investors arriving on book when all is closed and revealed - more progressive announcements re stage 2 for sure - demand really arriving and ex China supply deficits - external factors re pricing lord knows export bans over next 3.5 years until commissioning than negative - giving SP that long awaited time for the steady rise in ARU - representing the fair value that has been held back - ARU will have a very large/expensive operating mine to RE oxide - an expanding supply pipeline/growth - stage 2 rolling out if not sooner and many, more progressive/favorable additions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.3¢
Change
-0.013(6.76%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.0¢ $579.6K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 1115004 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 431121 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.