ARU 3.03% 16.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

ARU Chart Thread, page-2659

1. 6,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1589
    The stakes are high and I am personally no longer interested in the stress of playing - just holding is fine. Best wishes though to players.

I was thinking forward - what restrictions are on SP post FID. With profitable pricing agreements locked in the only major I can consider is delay project delivery - IP processing tech confirmation. Should Trum win etc etc I can see no change with ARU - in fact there are possibly more favorable factors - other new investors arriving on book when all is closed and revealed - more progressive announcements re stage 2 for sure - demand really arriving and ex China supply deficits - external factors re pricing lord knows export bans over next 3.5 years until commissioning than negative - giving SP that long awaited time for the steady rise in ARU - representing the fair value that has been held back - ARU will have a very large/expensive operating mine to RE oxide - an expanding supply pipeline/growth - stage 2 rolling out if not sooner and many, more progressive/favorable additions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $383.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $182.8K 1.143M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
121 6084597 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 182842 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.