ARU 2.94% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Ban shorting in general. That Korea investigation found massive...

1. 1,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Ban shorting in general. That Korea investigation found massive sums manipulated by instos. its so blatant here too its a disgrace.

Ill give another stock where instos have run rampant on the price and caused major issues by spreading bs despite better fundamentals - a2m (though i will say the management has been mia on issues so doesnt help). price is now supressed by insto despite fundamentals being great for a tough spot.

I've yet to see a case where a massive drop in SP calls for a market halt, retail just left to get smashed.. Yet on a massive gain the market is halted to protect insto shorts and to stop them losing too much and to reposition.

Ban dark pools aswell. All instos moves should be transparent. A massive crackdown on spoofing and layering needed. investigation and watch should be extrmeely stringent on all instos.

Overall i think banning shorting would make investments in stocks more viable to others and take away from the likes of property which should never have been a investment vehicle anyway.
    Last edited by Investbest92: Today, 13:25

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $404.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $610.6K 3.494M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 678948 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 187405 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.