ARU 0.00% 16.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Sounds a similar plan to myself Banana. I speculate on equity...

1. 6,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1589
    Sounds a similar plan to myself Banana. I speculate on equity closure/FID the - or some of the insto's will push the SP north - of course supported by further additional key announcements by management that just suddenly happen to arrive - of course they may arrive sooner re stage 2 - increased production which would be highly favorable for equity component - short position will be guidance of such.

Bottom line is multi global Tier1 debt providers do not support a lemon - neither do the Insto's. Therefore what intel they have been provided must be substantial. I have had thoughts of reducing hold (as many perhaps) - then seriously question myself why? at this stage! just because it is a little bent at present (for good reason aka monies) - just because there will be dilution and down the track a likely consolidation - nah follow the money - seen it all play out so similarly with Lynas and was part of it on and off - I have plenty of time and diversification.

Future product pricing is key driver and expansion which we are beginning to hear more about - expect a lot more soon enough.

Yes I mentioned the Malaysia BRICS thing a couple of months ago and Lynas ooooh. Thailand also have applied and VIETNAM looking to also which is interesting one for many reasons but for us - Vietnam is shaping to be a large RE player - example ASM have ties to Vietnam - how does that shape for West RE supply and profits in a squeezed East market - one would not think so. Great place mind you - their economy is powering - their EV's in Vinfast etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $383.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $35.79K 229.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
90 6174337 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 1739416 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.56am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.