ARU 2.94% 16.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

ARU Chart Thread, page-2739

1. 1,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    Issue with SPPs is that not everyone gets their full allocated amount. If someone asks for 20k this time around, they’ll probably be given 5-10k (pending on popularity).

I wouldn’t consider a 0.5c difference overpaying, directors didn’t seem to think so too. Sometimes it’s better to pay a bit more than the SPP offering, rather than directly participating.

Example, 20k at 16.5c in the long term is better than 5-10k at 16c.

Anyway, as retail holders we can try and catch the falling knife. I managed to do it successfully with the last cap raise with DRO a few months ago. But sometimes a stock is a sneeze away from shooting in the right direction.

For now, it’ll be interesting to see if it tests 15-16c. It’s shown resistance to falling lower than 16.5c over the last few months, and always bounces back from 16.5c to a stable 18.5-20.5c trading window. However this was supported with positive announcements.

Given the nature of cap raises, I’d say the SP has done rather well. Living life on the edge with Arafura, but if it succeeds, then this will pay handsomely in return.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.