ARU 0.00% 16.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

ARU Chart Thread, page-2784

1. 6,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1606
    Hi TP - unsure whom is stating such but sounds immature to highest degree.

Spending time re shorting is paramount for me in the case of ARU:
    Is it sector - certainly is with 5 of 6 in top 10 in critical minerals supply chain.
    Understanding who and why is of most importance - so many questions/answers but is it paper gains - accumulation or both?
    Is a given company aiding such is critical to understand - then why.

As many now observe management are rolling out the red carpet.
    Most recent example was immediate SPP to Insto's again - similar little destructive one previously on significant debt completion ANN. We saw what happened when Aus Gov ticked off the their debt commitments 27c - this whole debt package closure is far more significant however management stone walled any opportunity for SP gains on such critical progress/ann.
    They then threw a usd717 equity figure to the market - all would have choked on their breakfast given we were long advised a 50/50 debt/equity mix. Another SP strength inhibitor.
    The market observers - investors - retail are diligent and HC provides great opportunity to uncover this and much more for retail holders - such as the 10% increase in CAPEX even though management advised in Quart there was no significant material change to project financing - well 10% is dam significant along with considerable millions already spent on site - engineering etc. We have long been blown away with HATCH tens of millions spent on engineering - and now a 10% increase in CAPEX so the top dog gets his 3rd lot of freebies as Birch alluded to yesterday on Nolan's delivery on budget.

Anyway back to shorting - I said here around a month ago I expect Aus Super to be on the 5% asx compliance ann soon - I believe they could well be the other Insto on that Dec 2022 SUBSTANTIAL SPP - either way they are coming and yes we need their support and Gina's for equity completion - BUT AT FAIR VALUE - the past 18+ months has been these two Insto's relentless pressure to short and accumulate - paper profits along the way to reduce their risk.
    The correlation over at Lynas is indisputable. Recently these two Insto's - HP and ARF arrived big time on the Lynas significant holding requirements and continue to accumulate. The Lynas short position has risen significantly on their arrival and their SP has been well restrained to suit their significant accumulation objectives. See the similarity with ARU.

WHY is paramount:
    They have intel we are not privy to. Gina is pals with Amanda etc as would ARF be. Lynas exceptional growth roll out over past 15-18 months - Amanda Lacaze is astute and absolutely knows this very large expenditure is going to bring significant returns in the medium to long term - however now the sector is beaten up - RE price manipulation at lows - the Insto's pounce.
    The same state of play is happening at ARU - has been for some time. Significant difference is ARU are but a fledgling currently - and Insto's can manipulate considerably to their advantage and can be ably assisted by you know who - the above mentioned low sector sentiment and manipulated Beijing RE pricing.

Understanding such for me is important in my investing decisions - it removes the angst because medium to long term I feel my monies invested are in line with the BEOT whom are astute - have exponential contacts and intel - follow the money I do remain bullish this will all pass - look beyond the current shenanigans and in 5 years at full production - with many favorable sector events arriving where will ARU be.

Of course it certainly does not make the current BS any acceptable. PS it is not only the two mentioned here - some board freebies on milestones opposed to sp targets is another along with the late arrival of more Insto participants at ridiculous current market value is a disgrace - but all want one thing like myself - substantial returns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $394.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.3¢ 16.0¢ $558.1K 3.483M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1818172 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 1729486 40
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.