ARU 5.41% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

was one of them...Thanks Catherine,And so, I'm on the record;The...

1. 2,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1831
    was one of them...

Thanks Catherine,

And so, I'm on the record;

The recent video release. The general feedback is its amateur. We are now the only ex-China competition that cannot word China? Why would ARU not want to cash in on our position of strength?
    Maybe are we afraid to suggest our position of power to incoming equity/offtakers in fear the SP raises? Is the board afraid of a good bit of momentum? This is seen as been at odds with existing shareholder value.

What happened at the EGM? We went back to the 90's. Why?

To obstruct any questions was the general view, and what about the ORWELLIAN remark about there was no questions posed?
    As a rule, I thought we could ask questions, so did many other shareholders, in fact over 15 have reached out to me, but seems we had to read their minds and send in questions before they start speaking!

So, as we see this,

-No questions at the quarterly, due to what ARU described as technical difficulty.
    -No questions - or limited to one at the major shareholder meeting, prior to Orwellian response of. "in the interest of time, that will do for now"
    -No questions via email, or purposely sidestepped, by general statements, and stating they have been answered previoulsy.
    -No questions allowed in the EGM, and interestingly, when a Q&A was allowed after the resolutions passed, they cut off our connection.

Could you talk to when questions are relevant or allowed?
    Last edited by Birchcorp: 04/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $431.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.0¢ $651.8K 3.696M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 636429 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 197688 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.