ARU 0.00% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

ARU Chart Thread, page-388

1. 2,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    We both spoke with managment and had a good discussion on our views. That is far from a de-briefing. Further, that is to understand an investment and as you know I did post my findings for others to understand (unlike you). If you recall, I removed myself from your chat groups, as the daily price discussion become unbearable.

Buying today, selling tomorrow, buying some more...selling again, oops I have too many!

The 30% dilution was important for all shareholders, and this was completely legitimate for all shareholders to understand, because if this happens too regularly, then we are wiped of value. I maintain today this was not a good decision and never will 30% sale for $40M be good unless you were given your full entitlement as you were.

It is very convenient for you to stand here and say look forward and not backward, because you received your full entitlement of the 30% under the table, unlike us other shareholders that received a miserly amount that we did through the SPP.

They looked after you, did they not?

So please do not take the moral high ground on us in here for having an opinion.

Last edited by Birchcorp: 07/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $450.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $534.1K 2.745M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 631081 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 91095 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.