ARU 0.00% 18.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

ARU Chart Thread, page-612

1. 2,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1847
    Hey,

I completely understand your analogy, but my pie was a little more than $5.50.

In the real world, ARU (the bakery), should offer, equal rights to all their customers - it is called minority shareholder oppression (fair trading)…

If your pie shop short changed your sauce that you paid (50c nowadays) you have a right as a consumer to receive the goods and/or seek legal action at consumer affairs.

Although, you would not with regard to sauce, shares and money is big dollars… the real world does not simply move on to another share and face the next oppression…why, one would go broke, and that’s suggests poor investing.

I have made clear in previous posts to other members here, that we did not accept the view that we needed the $40Mil, as retailers (you and me) were very willing to support the capital raise, and so there was a genuine dilution that they were able partake unlike us, and a genuine disadvantage for the loyal shareholders.

So, I do not believe it fair.

Importantly, I was firstly brought back (and scolded) into the conversation. I did not raise this issue. It was for a genuine view I had 12 months ago, that is absolutely substantiated and the guy doing the scolding is doing so as he received full entitlement.

Please let it go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $443.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $354.0K 2.009M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 640492 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1659291 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.