ARU 0.00% 16.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Hi GF, I have been around a while, and a pump and dump generally...

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1729
    Hi GF,

I have been around a while, and a pump and dump generally moves on no news, and small talk that is believable but has no substance. People that pump dump often hide behind a handle. Genuine people don’t hide they have no fear. For instance Gina, Hyundai, GE, Scott Morrison last year, and the NT and Korean government all have reputations, and the list goes on…you cannot fabricate this amount of interest nor would they risk their reputation. If it fails, there is a lot of genuine people with egg on their face…it can fail, but the odds are swaying our way… to the bull side that is…

Also, I’m in the finance game, and also an old chemistry teacher, so can understand the logic of what I read… it’s many many years of investing large, and also losing at times. The more you invest win and lose, the more your learn. Experience counts for everything.

If you look back through Ausheds posts when he was on here about a year ago, you can see an example of dodgy…there are holes in his posts. He was clever, but when you keep enough notes and know what your looking for, it becomes obvious his real motives.

Remember, also that sometimes the wave comes back down particularly when news dries up for several months, not always, so we may have to ride a few waves down until the ultimate high.

Hope that helps,
    Good luck.
    Last edited by Birchcorp: 14/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $395.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $105.0K 641.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 707977 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 1099096 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.