ARU 0.00% 18.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Since we Serbin the chart thread, I try to discuss chart. And I...

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Since we Serbin the chart thread, I try to discuss chart. And I admit, I absolutely am not sure if Chart technology on this aru-stock works at all. All movements in the past 15 years have been heavily influenced by news and events, not by any patterns. Same for the continued downward - by the way again today - which is nothing but a sell of because of lack of progress and worries about the financial situation, uncertainty about any cash needs, the financing model, and about the FID. And on top the shorters and the ECE exit.

i anyhow find the details given by some gents here on chartbanalysis extremely interesting! Thank you for this!

so chart: I think it’s likely that we hit .28 bevor the picture changes:
    seems to be a solid bottom/base in a shorter 1-year view. .28 would also support the long term upward trend.

but again, the shareprice immediately will turn when some news pop out and then none of the chart analysis fits.

to the report: I can’t believe they are feeding the audience with a presentation. Nevertheless I find it really entertaining and some really good information. Everybody can again see the huge potential.

i absolutely hope that the fact nothing about the upcoming and delayed FID is said, doesn’t mean, it will be further delayed.

and I don’t get why the huge interest for offtakes should delay any further the neccessary decisions.

no we don’t change the plans. No we don’t discuss at this stage expansion because of huge demand. Nothing like that. I wish we go for execution.
    build it they will come. And if there is more request than we can deliver in 2025, well that will be excellent for pricing!!! Remembe.r the passus in the Siemens offtake agreement: at comparable Chinese pricing level…
    if we would have buyers that pay more to get their share - be my guest.

i thing hugest priority is to go online asap.

everything else is prolongation and fear of closure because we are uncertain or what?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5457/5457301-70784f5ed697853d34a8cc860c1fee94.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $427.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50000 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 5265 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.44am 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.