ARU 2.70% 18.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

I think so, the shorts really try to strike around this range,...

1. 370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    I think so, the shorts really try to strike around this range, many of the times during lunchtime. On Monday we had them busy having to dump 4.6M keep the SP at bay. They don't tend to push under 12cents as the wall is there. The upside for shorts at 12 cents is a lot less than pushing down from 70 cents. The risk of making a few cents profit now is just not worth it with the impending continuation of news.
    Whilst the Monday announcement of the gas contract was not earth shattering it is an important step and significant for all parties involved. They aren't doing all the hard work to get these milestones in place for practice.

I was in the team meetings call with Darryl Cubuzzo last week and to say I was impressed would be an understatement. His passion and confidence was quite uplifting. That will sound like an up ramper, but I can only say what I feel. The resource is acknowledged the strategy and action plan from Management to deliver has been the challenge.

As mentioned, Darryl's confidence was high, he has been here before and has no doubt this project will proceed. Naturally nothing is certain til it is done. I'm getting in early as the big boys can't play until a number of boxes are completed so we get the benefit of getting in early, we are carrying far greater risk but get the reward. The big boys don't and can't as they are playing with other people's money. I am responsible for mine and will take it on the chin if we go South but will be giggling if we go north, I like North, I like green, lol.

I'm sure it won't be a smooth transition with the shorters trying to take on any positive announcements, they do have 100M shares to buy back and they won't do it without fight, but it is good to see some positive sentiment coming back into play to give them a contest. With more announcements pending let the real contest begin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $415.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 17.8¢ $542.2K 3.011M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 973447 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 1072824 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
18.3¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 17.8¢ 3070644
Last updated 15.59pm 06/06/2024 ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.