ARU 0.00% 16.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

ARU Management - Where to from here?, page-16

1. 1,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 704
    The Chairman is responsible for what has happened to shafted holders (owners) and must be removed.

The CEO's remuneration package is ridiculous (put together by the Board which the Chairman leads), and encourages supression of the shareprice until he gets his fill (at existing holders expense). Only after then does it encourage an increase in shareprice, however by then damage has been done and our profit potential is impeded significantly due to the dilution.

Note as Birchcorp points out, all these milestones Darryl is bragging about were already lined up and in the bag when Gavin was CEO. They didn't magically happen so quick with a change in CEO.

What has happened are 2 destructive capital raises, for small sums due to mismanagement of the budget ($150M spent in 2023 WTF), running out of money. Hundres of millions of shareholder value wiped out for $40M (if only they didn't blow all of the $150M - imagine if they only blew a staggering $100M - they would have had $50M left). This is where things went wrong, complacency and the gravvy train in 2023 after getting the big injections at the end of 2022. Not only has it killed holders with dilution, but it hurt the companies reputation and the confidence the market and investors had, further damaging it's market cap (and therefore share price, which further dilutes in the subsequent raises - a circular effect).

What else has happened - a huge increase in CEO package, paid for by holders. Ironically its paid most severly not by the absolute $ value of it, but by the dilutive destruction done which helps his allocation.

Why did the Chairman do this? What value has been created by sacking Gavin and replacing him with fellow Boardmember Darryl? So far all I can see is it has made things worse. If Gavin was still around what would be different? Well his salary wasn't so big and with a performance package that rewarded a low shareprice (note the package aligned to milestones that were already a given, not aligned to share price).

Vote against all resolutions! Anyone who complains on here but doesn't vote really has no right to complain.
    The Chairman is responsible for what has happened to shafted holders (owners) and must be removed.
    Can we get an AGM resolution to demand removal of the Chairman from the Board?

I genuinely think the market would react very positively. They know this guy is out of his depth and has overseen this monumental most signifcant failure on the ASX as noted by Birchcorp..

A good Chairman, well connected, with great respect of shareholders and industry is what Arafura needs. This is what the company needs now. The market and investors know this.

This Chairman has been around since ARU was much smaller, far less advanced, and much less complex.
    His decisions and leadership appear to be dubious and not aligned to holders interests.
    He oversaw a blow out of spending in 2023 of an enormous $150M. This didn't happen in an instant, it happened over a period of 12 months blowing all the money from the large capital raise, running out of money and requiring two destructive and value destroying capital raises. How was he not on top of this?

He saw the share price hit lofty values. What did he do? Nothing. It defies logic that you don't raise money in these instances. It's ASX 101, that's what all companies do. What does Arafura do? Wait until lows to raise. FACEPALM WTAF!!! This raises the qeustion why? Dodgyness, incompetence, or just slackness?

My take - he saw the writing on the wall and made preemptive moves to protect his position. Roll Gavin, reward Darryl and Sherrington buying their favour, stack the Board.

All in all - I don't understand how this Chairman has lasted, and although there is some noise from holders about his viability, I really don't understand why there isn't much more action and complaints from shareholders. It's time for pitchforks.

A new Chairman would reinvigorate the Board, restore trust, build connections, impress the market. How can it be done?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $394.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $286.3K 1.825M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 90650 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 1269362 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.