ARU 1.56% 16.3¢ arafura rare earths ltd

That was always my point: they keep on bullshitting about money...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    That was always my point: they keep on bullshitting about money spent for engineering of the plant. For years now. Year after year presentation after presentation „made progress on engineering, need some more money to finalize“

it’s a black box no one has the control about this.

they (management) always claim - once the FID is done,
    they are ready to start construction right away.

well, what contracts for materials and equipment have been made so far that they would be able to start right away?

for me „start right after FID decision“ means the next day or week, not the next quarter.

to start right away they need
    - contracts with construction workers, guys who physically erect things
    - agreements with equipment suppliers to order material with a right to step out of the contract (in case there will be no FID or another huge delay)
    - this enabled equipment suppliers to already order their raw material, to start their own engineering and do a production scheduling.

- I hope it is not like once FID is decided start ordering stuff, because then it will take another 4 - 5 month before the first bars or rods arrive on site…not to mention any flotation cells or mills

- I guess this is the reason why it takes another three years until start of production- because they are simply slow and analog and not parallel in their execution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.3¢
Change
0.003(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $400.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.3¢ 16.0¢ $247.2K 1.543M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 506506 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 2148221 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.