ARU 3.03% 17.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

I follow and watch nearly all you tube videos on Ray Dalio .. A...

1. 569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I follow and watch nearly all you tube videos on Ray Dalio .. A lot of things he said make sense. US is a large country and their economy is very dynamic. It may take them time but it can build its own supply chain and be self sufficient, i meant almost.

Unlike EU, it is made of 27 countries and EU needs to open for trade. Regardless, EU needs china as much as China need EU ?

Taking Russian money and giving it to Ukraine - well it is a good gesture but US has demonstrated to the world that it can and it will use it largest weapon which is US dollars to punish anyone that is not inline with their foreign policy agenda. Would you put all your eggs in a single basket? or you will try to look for alternative trade platform.. time will tell in this part...

With 70% of Saudi Arabia export (oil) are not to China, will there be petroldollar in long term?

We could go on with this but as far as rare earth and any other critical mineral, i would go for ex China for the next 5 to 10 years...

Tariff, yes it is excellent in protect your own manufacturing or industries? but at the cost of inflation??

Just my thought, coffee break done.. time to work now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $392.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 18.0¢ 16.5¢ $616.7K 3.614M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5904 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 38574 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.