ARU 2.94% 16.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

In your article, LCM discuss companies coming online facing...

1. 2,501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1667
    In your article, LCM discuss companies coming online facing challenges so you automatically have drawn the conclusion that means no company across the world can produce rare Earths. We all understand the challenges, and that is what the entire west is working on, hence ARU’s decade of planning. The word ‘Challenge’ does not equal impossible in any dictionary.

They also mention that new rare Earth mines need to be all under one roof, and vertically aligned. Now, let me understand this point, if your article is your key source of your debate, then you are suggesting ARU who have the entire Rare Earth Oxide process under one roof will fail, then it follows that your mob over at HAS, which is only converting to Rare Earth carbonate (barely is a 1/3 of the process to a magnet) must have no chance in surviving.

I’m not saying this is the case, that is your logic, and that’s why you are demanding we sell our shares.

I am not sure why you continually to call us shareholders stupid, based on your posts you are making. Quite rude actually.
    Last edited by Birchcorp: 08/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.