ARU 2.94% 16.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

you can do as many calculations as you like but as long as your...

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    you can do as many calculations as you like but as long as your fundamental assumptions are wrong (a 15,000km difference in transportation is immaterial) your sums will always be nonsense. you dont have to be einstein to work out that aru having a larger capex may be related to the decision to process on site, which may in turn be influenced by the higher thorium content making shipping the product for processing unviable. you can make patronising comments about my education as much as you like but its clear to the reader that you need a grade six maths teacher more than you need your shorts on aru.

now to your mineral sands nonsense (noting that report is from an ASM competitor and hardly rigorously peer reviewed evidence). where are these massive mineral sands projects that are going to wipe out all the dedicated rare earths suppliers (other than lynas and HAS obviously)? youre going to need to be specific if you want me to take you seriously.
    are you talking about illuka's wimmera mineral sands project that is in pre feasibility and years off at best?
    are you talking about base resources tolliaria operation, which sounds like will not be going ahead due to madagascan instability?
    are you talking about astrons donald operation, also in pre feasibility?
    are you talking about strandlines coburn project? big admittedly, but no rare earths content in the estimates.

even if I grant your absurd claim that mineral sands projects will make rare earths mining unviable how do you propose that Hastings will be immune to this process? and what is the new technology in sorting sands that is going to allow this to happen? because otherwise wouldn't it already have happened?

no, you are just doing what you always do and throwing enough patronising word salad onto the forum, with just enough jargon, to intimidate anyone who may be new to the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $395.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $1.063M 6.400M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24995 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 448096 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.