ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

I thought today's ARUP announcement was positive and a step in...

1. 309 Posts.
    I thought today's ARUP announcement was positive and a step in the right direction, it's a major milestone that has just been achieved with more to come.

The +-30% matters little at this point in time, firstly it confirms that the Technology can be scaled up (HUGE POSITIVE) and Secondly it allows ESI to proceed with their objectives in achieving the next milestone which Lazza made reference to "anns of 3 years funding"

Don't forget that Cos has only been with ESI for 12 months and CEO for a couple of months, and lets not forget that out of the 12 months, 10 was with a dysfunctional Board. The Market has its eyes on ESI and as long as they keep doing what they say there going to do, the share price will look after itself. Though we are in a shitty market ATM and it's quite obvious that someone is selling out, better he offloads at these prices now than hamper the upwards thrust in a few months time.

It's exciting times ahead and I look forward to a Re-Rating within the next 6 months. IMHO

Cheers,

TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1 406

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 34296227 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 13986530 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.