ARV 0.00% 1.2¢ artemis resources limited

DL’s explanation of the RH status at the AGM was as follows...

1. 133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58

DL’s explanation of the RH status at the AGM was as follows (from memory)

Gold Circuit is close to completion and only waiting on the permit for a new tailings dam - however ARV’s preference is to commission the plant with someone else’s dirt as part of the already permitted 20,000 T sample. This way ARV will be paid, gain intelligence all the while sorting out the inevitable teething issues in the RH gold circuit.  I am comfortable that DL will find a willing customer and the plant will not sit idle.

The 2nd circuit is on hold until ARV determine what their priorities are. This is smart and is becoming clearer and now looks certain to be Carlow Castle. Once ARV understand the resource at CC they will design the circuit accordingly. CC also has gold !

The gold circuit was low cost compared the the next stage.

The battery metals circuit is the big one and was quoted by DL at $70 - 100M - this is revealing as to the size of ARV’s ambitions. DL stated that the coming upgrade to CC would be large enough to attract bank finance for the 2nd circuit (debt - not equity). I think that we may get a pleasant surprise on this and attract a big name customer as a partner (Read Zoulu’s post on the alternative - DRC)

Finaly look at the resolutions we approved. All the management incentives are priced at $0.40 and much much higher. They are confident !!

DL is not everyone’s cup of tea (His words not mine) - My oppinion is that he is the right person for the next steps ARV need.

I now hold 1.2M shares - this is my 2nd largest speculative holding in a 90 % blue chip portfolio

I am excited abut ARV - I’ve been wrong before - however if I am right this will be a $1,000,000,000 MC miner in 2 x years (that is a 10 banger)

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $31.08K 2.589M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45410 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 3836944 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.