ARV 7.14% 1.5¢ artemis resources limited

ARV deposit size thread, page-4

1. 10,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2739
    Happy days this week Thunder,

I thought it was always assumed the Wit conglomerate could continue undercover so long as the cover rocks are younger, HF for example, except in places where the MRBF was completely eroded before the younger rocks are deposited.
    If the MRB conglomerate bed ends on an older formation eg Mallina Formation, then any MRBF which was there has been eroded away (leaving potential for alluvial deposits). We see this at DEG's Loudin Patch where the older Mallina Formation exists east and west of the 1100 x 400m MRB target.

Clearly its very important to know the geology and the age of the rocks surrounding your Wit2.

CaptureY.PNG

The chart on the right is for Pilbera (left one is Wit in South Africa)

Note the folding and thrusting which occured first and then the erosion of the older rocks, producing I expect a nice flat seabed, before the MRB and its conglomerate were deposited - and that HF and other younger rocks followed (soon!!) after.

Mate, all these points will assist in getting an idea of the potential size of any Wit2 outcrop - and I expect there will be many.

If you have an outcrop of Wit2 conglomerate under a remnant of MR basalt and it runs away under younger rocks, then it is possible it will run right across your tenement and out the other side. You just have to follow it with the drill.

Whether it is all rich gold, with watermelon seeds is another matter.

To return to your premise - draw the Wit2 outcrop on the tenement map and shade in all the younger rocks to the boundary - that is your exploration target.

Cheers, I look forward to further comment on the points you raise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $28.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $54.9K 3.524M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 590000 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 674185 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.47am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.