ARV 11.1% 1.0¢ artemis resources limited

We can't be too far away with the next round of...

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    We can't be too far away with the next round of developments....I'm expecting some updates next week hopefully regards commencement of drilling at Patersons based on the timetables provided...I think the MM project due to legal reasons may take a little longer to sort out for no other reason than its a Legal issue.

Sometimes there are delays getting rigs onsite as well that's just the nature of the business.

I understand the frustrations - things are moving quickly over the border at Haverion with NC & GG.....DEG is moving & has seen a significant increase in their share price over the last week based on more good drill results, even KAI is showing signs of life.

I watched with interest just under 3 years ago when, what I like to call the "Bermuda Triangle" of ARV/DEG/KAI rocketed on news of a major new Gold province. Not sure why ARV rocketed more at the time, whether it was considered to have better ground or just a good sales job by previous management.

Maybe its a lesson learnt, maybe this current management is more cautious & wants to make sure of processes albeit that strategy may take longer. From what I've seen to date I think they have made some goods moves & it appears to me that Patersons is the jewel in the crown for them in their Portfolio of Assets.

I jumped into the stock early February having watched DEG move up quickly & having missed out on that early movement, considered ARV a good risk/investment given what happened previously. Time will tell I guess.

Its interesting to me how every release of results that I read from the likes of Newcrest/GG....DEG and others in the area all state that what they have discovered is open ended & appears to go on over large area's.....the place is littered with potential and I guess the Motherload is sitting somewhere up there just like Olympic Dam was a few decades ago in the Gawler Craton.

Good luck to the investors who pick the right Company in the Pilbara.

And good luck to everyone here, I hope the next few weeks are fruitful for everyone.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.