ARV 0.00% 1.2¢ artemis resources limited

ARV Potential Newsflow and timing, page-17

1. 295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Sharing some correspondence with management, just a bit of info anyone can ask the company while we wait for the drill to spin.

In reference to Paterson, AC said in part that the archeological work is largely done and they're currently progressing site establishment planning and execution.

Whilst the pandemic is causing a limitation to the supply of some services, equipment and in particular personnel, they're largely on schedule but cautioned that they're working in an unusual environment and disruptions could still occur.

He also said "...I would point out the company is busy elsewhere as well. We aren't a one trick pony but yes, we are super excited about the Paterson, no one want's to see what's down there more than me."

As most of us know, AC researched his thesis on intrusive-related gold deposits in this and other regions of WA and the NT and studied the nearby Telfer Mine geology and geochemistry.

EM felt that drilling at Paterson "is not far away" and that he has "a plan to cheaply get Carlow Castle to Indicated, so we can put out a PFS."

So things are happening, no doubt more than they can tell me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $628 52.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2911631 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 2837759 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.