ARV 0.00% 1.0¢ artemis resources limited

ARV, page-13

1. 715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 271
    Zoustar ,thanks for your post .
    I hadn't previously seen your earlier two part AGM overview but feel much more relaxed after taking the time to read them both.
    Very informative and clearly there has been a plan going forward specifically a priority in achieving TSX main board listing .
    Not sure if that was what was announced recently or not but it should assist in providing more clarity to investors[ unlike the average Australian ] who live and breathe for their gold and silver deposits
    ARTTF in the US doesn't appear to have changed at all ,still the same ol symbol and next to no turnover most of the time.
    Still I understand the frustrations of many here with painstakingly slow progress on so many fronts .
    Not by any means the fault of management where so much red tape is involved.
    Most likely just as frustrating for them .
    In summary it looks like we just have to grin and bear it and be thankful that we're not the ones out in those extreme WA temperatures.
    Its not all bad ,perhaps the most concerning element is the ongoing depression of price which is enabling a desert rat to acquire a significant holding at the expense of those with a whole lot less fortitude.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $503 50.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1778274 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1675391 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.59am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.