ARV 0.00% 1.7¢ artemis resources limited

ARV i like you but im out of this thread for a while its doing...

1. 7,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 728
    ARV i like you but im out of this thread for a while its doing my head in with all the speculation. In my opinion the strategy of dilution doesnt stack up over long periods because the pool of investors eventually dries up.

You are suggesting that they raise capital, then cypher it through many other companies which they actually own and pretend to do work on the assets they own and are just transferring wealth from ARVs investors into their other companies.

if the drillers were owned by some of the owners of ARV and work was done then I have no problen with that. But if your suggesting that no work was done then I do have a problem with it.

Seriously if you have proof of it, then do something with it because if thats the case there is always a money trail. If that money trail turns out to be correct many people will be in jaolquicker than you can say ARV.

if you dont have prood well good luck at seeing your wealth rise because posting this on the thread isnt what youd call inviting for a potntial new shareholder looking to invest in PGes.

Anyways im out see you guys on other threads this thread just screams a waste of time at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $16 928

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49072 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 607196 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.