ARV 0.00% 1.7¢ artemis resources limited

Look many people know the real game like you and RAF are...

1. 7,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 728
    Look many people know the real game like you and RAF are discussing, however Ed has outlined a strategy moving forward and I suppose we need to see if it gets followed through or not. He is already behind a bit, so without being the internal Optimist all eyes are on him right now.

At some point, we need to have faith that this company will monetise its assets. People understand why you are angry as like all of us are well down on their investments. I have continued to buy in every CR, and I continue to average down. Am I stupid, time will tell. I suppose the point I'm making is, we are all very invested in the project to work, mentally and monetarily.

If we want change and don't like how ARV have acted in the past then I suggest more action and less talk needs to be taken. Now I am on both sides of the fence here, I understand why you and many other are upset, but I also want to see progress. So if you or RAF want to open the eyes to investor, then perhaps take some action, gather your evidence and present it to ASIC, or alternatively look at doing a 249D, All of which requires money and time though

I think people do identify with you and the prior problems, they get it, I get it, we understand, but if you are not going to take action then where is the net benefit in getting so deep on it. All it will do is continue to cause you some level of anxiety, and cause other investors which have a lot of money in this a lot of anxiety.

Turn around's can happen, given they have some good assets, I don't believe they can stay inactive. They have new investors, 5m worth from the last CR or 25% of the business, they will force the turn around. As much as you guys want to believe that its the same crew buying all of these CR's and doing the rinse repeat, I cant see it as doing the numbers on as it does not make sense. And if you do believe in it, and that they are risking 5m on how the market reacts to the news, well then you should follow through, double down and know that its only time that stops them from raising the price and cashing out. So if you are a believe in this you should be playing their game and buying more to average you price right down to win when they finally pump it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $16 928

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49072 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 607196 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.